Certificate of English Eligibility

Parents who's child has already completed his/her elementary education in English in Quebec should already have a Certificate of Eligibility.

If your child has completed all of his/her elementary education in within Canada in English or if one parent is in the Canadian Armed Forces, your child is eligibile to attend an English public high school in Quebec, but you will need to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility before registering your child at school.

Should you require further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Eligibility / Bill 101 office of the English Montreal School Board at 514-483-7200 extension 7248.

For more information on eligibility requirements for English public schools in Quebec, please visit the websites below: